Thursday, June 18, 2009

BBBC #5

Blogger's Choice! Write about anything you want!

Meh. meh meh meh! That's how I feel today!

I don't much feel like writing but I am not going to let the BBBC down!

Most prominent on my mind as I tool around SL.... I really, really, REALLY hate the new radial menu lay out. Every time I go to take off clothing or an attachment I find myself going into edit appearance mode. It is SOOOOO annoying.

I do admit that it's nice being able to access the regular menu items even from a prim attachment, however, why did the layout have to change?! CRY! CRY CRY!

Tomorrow I am going to watch Rocky Horror with a bunch of friends and we are all dressing up. I guarantee no one will recognize me. SO excited!

But for now, I am meh. Not wanting to go to work tonight, meh and more meh. + extra meh.

hrmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment