Monday, June 15, 2009

BBBC #2

"Describe what your perfect Second Life day would be like."

I would wake up and login to new items from all of my favorite designers. Everything would cost zero Lindens for the buyer but the designer would still get full profit. (Hey, the economy is irrelevant in fantasy land!)

All the sims would be lag free and everyone would rez fully within 10 seconds of landing.

My friends would all be logged in at the same time (even the ones who have poofed!) and would all get along and have a great big party together.

My special other half in SL would magically appear one day, and we would know it was true SLove immediately - but would take it appropriately slowly. ^_~

People who had bitter fights about stupid things and drama would find the courage to say I was wrong, I'm sorry.

Possibly we'd all stand around singing kumbaya or something. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment