Saturday, June 20, 2009

BBBC Final

What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

Okay, okay, I am a day late! But yesterday was super busy and full of things like Rocky Horror and sleep and working and ya know. Hehe.

So, I got to meet some cool new people, and that was fun. I got to tell Katat0nik how awesome I think she is, also fun. I did blog (almost) every day, which was new for me.

Will it change the future of my blog? Perhaps. Maybe it brought me some readers. Then again... maybe not. =P

If there is one again next year, I will definitely participate!

Oh, and here is my Eddie costume from last night. Not quite as detailed as I'd hoped, but pretty good! Had a blast. =)





<3

1 comment:

  1. I know this is a little off topic, but I feel I must share. Second Life in the early days was very much about collaborations and helping one another. As it matured it has become more about commerce. I hope we do not loose the spirit of collaboration.

    The arts and nonprofits in Second Life still afford us a chance to come together in the spirit of collaboration. We have a chance to change the world and create a world that is as we wish it was in real life. We can learn from one another.

    The Survivors of Suicide Project in Second Life is a suicide prevention program. In these uncertain times and economic stress more people are feeling isolated, alone, that they don't matter, and want to give up. Each and everyone of us can make a difference just by reaching out to one another. Spend that little bit more time and get to know a new person. People all around us are dealing with depression. Most of us with depression wear a mask and hide out true feelings.

    I need your help, in getting the word out about suicide prevention. Help me distribute the Suicide Prevention kiosks. Get involved and any way you can. Step forward and say we are going to stop suicide in our lifetime by talking about it. We need to get it out of the closet and make it a topic that it is ok to talk about. I would love volunteers, everyone has something they can do to get involved.

    If you have a sim, store, build, please consider posting a Suicide Prevention kiosks. I am also in great need of sponsors to help this project grow, need to get ads in the SL magazines, on the SL TV, blogs and billboards. Please, please lets do something about this preventable tragedy.

    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Haetae/160/30/97

    Krissy Sinclair

    ReplyDelete