Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BBBC #3

"You've been given a sim of your very own to use for free for one year. However, there are 3 rules. It cannot be residential, it cannot be commercial, and it has to be open to the public. What do you do with it?"

Ooooooooooo!

Ok, the first thing I would do is find all the giant kitty and bunny statues with sit animations in them, and then I would place them all around like they were frolicking happily as cute fluffy baby things do.


Then around them I would design a beautiful field (low lag, of course) with flowers and butterflies and cute lil birdies.


Then I would have little prizes hidden in the field in things like eggs or mushrooms - these would be rare and as well hidden as possible, so only the extra curious could find them. The prizes could be anything from Lindens to Shoes to a Kitty or Bunny chair of your very own.

I would have a choice of a bunch of different music streams that visitors could adjust themselves.

I would have tons and tons of animations stuck into random things so people could take lots of
cute pictures.

Some nights we would show movies or episodes of Buffy - all free of charge of course.

This would be called "The Happy Place" and everyone
who came would be. :D I hope so anyway, it would make me happy!

Like this, but times a thousand and with more kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment