Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Brown Tuesday

I did have a little spare time today to pop into SL and select an outfit. This includes some of my favorite pieces and is something I like to wear when I want to look both cuddley, adventurous and a little bit punk. Apologies for the roughness, I'm still learning! (Oh and about the booty shot - it's to show the lovely detail on the garter and stockings! I swear.)

First, the absolutely incredible detail on my watch and belt, both from Bukka. I am every time amazed!



My dorky face, courtesy of Gala April. Gorgeous feathery updo from Miriel - so sad her store is closing! I wish I had more pshop skillz of the sort to be able to cut out wispy bits and show better detail, alas I am lacking. Ah well, more to learn!



And finally, two shots of the outfit, one half on, the other complete. A list of items to follow below for interested parties. =)



Hair: Miriel - Gibson Girl
Skin: Curio - April - Pure 1
Shirt, Corset, Bolero: League - Steampunk Apocalypse (partial outfit)
Belt, Watch: Bukka
Skirt: DP YumYum - Dramatic Skirt
Stockings: League - Ella Stockings
Shoes: Redgrave - Girl's Biker Boots (familiar to all at this point, I'm sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment