Monday, June 8, 2009

New TULI skin and snapshot woes.

So, Friday saw the launch of the new TULI skin, Hope. Oh my, it's so gorgeous!! I love, love love the face, the makeups - just amazing. I purchased two (in addition to recently picking up the June Picks Reward and the group Hope Prototype Gift) and I couldn't be happier.

Hopefully someone will see this, take pity on me, and tell me why my snapshots are always blurry at a distance even though I have graphics at absolute maximum. Close ups look great. Is there a setting I can play with or do I just have to deal? I also don't have photoshop, I use paint.net to edit my photos. I don't know how to fix the super choppy edges, and although I have read Achariya's super non techy friendly guide, I don't have the same tools due to not having Photoshop! So, consider this a cry for help. =P

Here I am in one of my very favorite outfits, sporting the new TULI Hope skin in Pale/Gala. I have also included closeups of the Gala and Kitten skins so y'all can see how pretty the makeups are up close.






My outfit details, in case anyone was wondering:

Hair: Artilleri - Rita - Light Blonde
Skin: TULI - Hope - Pale - Gala
Lashes: Detour - Bare
Piercing: Cyanide - Arsenic (heavily modified)
Necklace: Miriel - Classic Necklace - Silver/Onyx
Shirt: Muism - Open Cotton Shirt - White
Skirt: Sevens Graduation Skirt
Stockings: 1-800-Bettie's - Chocolate
Shoes: Armidi - Dalia Pump - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment